Mega Club Double Point Reward
Mega Club Double Point Reward
Upon spending in Fashion^ or Kids Clothing/ Products/ Entrainment# merchants to enjoy Mega Club double points reward* from Mar 1 to Apr 30.
^ Fashion merchants including: Aland、H&M、ISSI、PUMA、QUIKSILVER / ROXY
# Kids Clothing/ Products/ Entrainment merchants including: L8 Toy s“R” us、All L9 merchants（except, Kokonoi Sushi & Mini Melts）and L12 Eddy's Magic
*Purchases must be made within this promotion period (i.e. from not until 30th Apr, Monday to Friday only, except Public Holidays). Upon a merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips within 30 days from transaction (including the start day and end day) to register for membership and redeem Mega Club bonus points. Each machine-printed receipts together with sale slips can redeem maximum 40 points. Each person can join this campaign by using maximum 2 set of same merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips.
Date：From now until 4 Apr 2019 (Monday to Friday only, except Public Holidays)
Venue：Redemption / Mega Club Counter @ G (Opposite to Teawood)
Terms and Conditions:
- Member and UnionPay / EPS / credit card holder must be the same person.
- Members must present Mega Club membership card to redeem points and/or premiums.
- Upon a merchants’machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips within 30 days from transaction (including the start day and end day) to redeem Mega Club bonus points.
- Members can only redeem at most 20 points for receipts of spending over HK$2,000.
- Only consider net purchase amount (i.e. after calculating discounts).
- Do not accept receipts of banking service, recharge service, mobile SIM card recharge, bill, tuition (except Mega Ice), membership, purchase of gift card, gift voucher, cash voucher, discount card etc, concert ticket, movie ticket stub, sales venue or booths receipts, hand written or reprinted receipts.
- Membership cards must be presented to participate in any events and promotions.
- When redeeming points, members must present receipts with card holder names same as the names on Mega Club membership card.
- Points must be from single membership card when redeeming premiums. Points from different membership cards cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
- Each set of receipts can only be used for one promotional offer and one redemption.
- All purchases and time must be clearly presented on merchant’s machine-printed receipt.
- Staff of MegaBox will stamp on all redeemed receipts for identification purpose.
- Customers must provide details of their merchant’s machine-printed receipts for identification purposes whereas MegaBox Development Company Limited reserves the right to take photos of the receipts for verification.
- Each person can only redeem each of the above premium once per day.
- Redeemed premiums cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If membership cards are defaced, damaged, altered or lost, members should apply for a replacement card and HK$20 administrative cost will be charged.
- Photos for reference only, take real product as standard
- Daily quota applies to all premiums while stock lasts. Redeemed premiums cannot be returned or cancelled under any circumstances.
- When redeeming premiums, staff of MegaBox Development Co. Ltd. reserves the right to verify cardholders' identities.
- Staff of MegaBox Development Co. Ltd. and respective merchants cannot participate in this promotion.
- All related responsibilities and liabilities of provision of premiums and offers that are relevant to this promotion are to be entirely borne by the respective provider.
- In case of any disputes, MegaBox Development Co. Ltd. reserves the right of final decision.
- Terms and conditions apply, and are subject to change without prior notice.