Joyful Mega Club Double Points Reward
From now until 29Jun (Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays), MegaBox can earn double Mega Club / Mega Kids Club points upon purchase at designated Kids, Fashion merchants and Chinese restaurants!
*Purchases must be made within this promotion period (i.e. from not until 29Jun, Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays). Upon a merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips within 30 days from transaction (including the start day and end day) to register for membership and redeem Mega Club bonus points. Each machine-printed receipts together with sale slips can redeem maximum 20 points. Each person can join this campaign by using maximum 2 set of same merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips.
^Click here to view the details of designated Kids, Fashion merchants and Chinese restaurants.
Date: From now until 29Jun (Monday to Friday, except Public Holidays)
Time: 12:00nn - 10:00pm
Venue: Redemption / Mega Club Counter @ G (opposite to Teawood)
Terms and conditions:
• Participants must be the owner of UnionPay / EPS / credit card.
• Members must present Mega Club membership card / electronic membership card to redeem points and/or premiums.
• Upon a merchants’ machine-printed receipts together with UnionPay / EPS / credit card sale slips within 30 days from transaction (including the start day and end day) to register for membership and redeem Mega Club bonus points.
• Members can only redeem maximum 20 points for receipts of spending over HK$2,000. Members can redeem maximum 40 points after joining “Mega Club Double Points Reward”.
• Each member can only join “Mega Club Double Points Reward” once per day.
• Only consider net purchase amount (i.e. after calculating discounts).
• Receipt(s) of banking service, recharge service, mobile SIM card recharge, bill, tuition (except Mega Ice), membership and prepayment consumption (including purchase of gift card, gift voucher, cash coupon, discount card and other prepayment consumption), concert ticket and other ticket, sales venue or booths receipt(s), hand written and reprinted receipts are not applicable
• Membership cards must be presented to participate in any events and promotions.
• When redeeming points, members must present receipts with card holder names same as the names on Mega Club membership card.
• Points must be from single membership card when redeeming premiums. Points from different membership cards cannot be used in conjunction with each other.
• Each set of receipts can only be used for one promotional offer (including Mega Club points redemption).
• All purchases and time must be clearly presented on merchant’s machine-printed receipt.
• Staff of MegaBox will stamp on all redeemed receipts for identification purpose.
• Customers must provide details of their merchant’s machine-printed receipts for identification purposes whereas MegaBox Development Company Limited reserves the right to take photos of the receipts for verification.
• Each person can only redeem each premium once per day.
• Redeemed premiums cannot be exchanged for cash.
• If membership cards are defaced, damaged, altered or lost, members should apply for a replacement card and HK$20 administrative cost will be charged.
• Daily quota applies to all premiums while stock lasts. Redeemed premiums cannot be returned or cancelled under any circumstances.
• When redeeming premiums, staff of MegaBox Development Co Ltd reserves the right to verify cardholders’ identities.
• Staff of MegaBox Development Co Ltd and respective merchants cannot participate in this promotion.
• All related responsibilities and liabilities of provision of premiums and offers that are relevant to this promotion are to be entirely borne by the respective provider.
• In case of any disputes, MegaBox Development Co Ltd reserves the right of final decision.
• Terms and conditions apply, and are subject to change without prior notice.